Online Instructor Roles – Technological Role
The technological role helps students feel comfortable with the technology used in an online course.
- Understanding technical terms related to online tools
- Using online tools to communicate with students
- Using online tools to present content in textual, graphic, audio, and video formats
- Allowing students sufficient time to learn how to use new tools
- Diagnosing and clarifying technical problems
- Referring students to technical support resources when necessary